Saturday, 28 March 2009

RSS Downloader Bug

having been busy all week and not being able to tend to my usual video watching habbits I ran the RSS downloader tonight and realised that it does not run quite as i intended.

Basically upon finding a file that requires downloading it executes wget then instead of repeating the loop and checking the next feed articles it escapes the loop and ends the program.

This is probably something really stupid like I put a escape in while i was testing the code and forgot to take it out but i'll have a look at it tomorrow and try to figure it out. As far as i can tell running the program again will download the next item without any problems although at the moment it means the program needs to be run for each file download.